Insurance

Monday, December 17, 2012

Gerar Depardieu has refused the French citizenship



Gerar Depardieu has refused the French citizenship

The Prime minister of France Jean-Mark Ejro named moving of the actor to Belgium "pity", on what Depardieu has reacted the angry letter.


The well-known actor Gerar Depardieu has refused the French citizenship. He has declared it in the post card addressed to the prime minister of the country Jean-Mark Ejro, published today in newspaper Le Journal du Dimanche
"I don't ask approval of my act, but, at least, respect him! Anybody, from leaving the country, hasn't been offended how I", - the film actor of a word of Ejro which have named with Depardieu "pity" the decision to move from France to Belgium has commented.
"Who you such to judge me, mister Ejro, I ask you, who you? - Has underlined Depardieu, having added, what exactly words of the head of the French ministry became the reason of its decision. - I give you the passport and number of social insurance which I never used. We don't have general native land more. I the present European and the citizen of the world as my father" learned me.

The actor has specified that pays taxes from 14 years when began to work as the type-setter and, as he said, has paid for 45 years of labor activity of 145 million euro of taxes.

Actualitati.md Reminds that earlier the actor has left to live to Belgium, having sold the Parisian house, and was registered in the Belgian village Neshen, having informed on intention to pay taxes in a residence. It has caused indignation of the operating French authorities, prime minister Jean-Mari Ajro named this act not patriotic and "pity enough".

No comments:

Post a Comment